Property law – lease law
- Your tenant no longer pays his rent or does not maintain your apartment or the garden of your house.
- Does you landlord refuse to replace the boiler or to make other major repairs that concern the leased premises.
- Do you have to draw up a lease.
- Do you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of a short-term lease.
- Do you wish to renew your commercial lease.
- Do you wish to cancel your lease or to find out what your rights and obligations are at the end of the lease.
- Do you wish to sublet or assign your lease.
- Does your former landlord refuse to return your rent guarantee.
- Does your neighbour claim that your fence is on his land and do you wish to proceed to a demarcation.
- Do you want to enlarge your house and have to acquire your neighbour’s share of joint ownership.
- Is your neighbour building an annex with bay windows that give onto your land.
- Is your neighbour’s building in such a bad state that you have humidity and fear there will be problems with dry rot.
- Do you wish to claim an easement.
We will help you settle problems of everyday life: mortgage, joint ownership, surface area, long-term lease, lien, usufruct, easement, dominant land, servant land, oblique view, main residence lease, commercial lease, etc. All these terms of the property whose meaning and scope seem difficult to grasp will be explained to you by DVClex.
Our lawyers specialised in the matter: