Fr Nl En
You are here :

Youth law

  • Do you have to deal with a problem involving a juvenile delinquent.
  • Do you wish to take measures to protect an abused child.
  • Do you need advice about the institutionalisation of a child.
  • Do you have questions about compulsory education.
  • Do you wish to be emancipated.

We will take action and advise you in all fields concerning children.

Our lawyers specialised in the matter:

Marie-Hélène Leroy